How to Score a Point:
- Teams draw numbers to receive their starting square.
- The game begins when the team in the 4 square serves from out of bounds diagonally to the 2 square, if it does not reach the 2 square, the server is ELIMINATED.
- The objective is to make it to the 4 square, where a player can serve and score.
- Score should be called out before each serve.
- No spiking or blocking the serve.
- After the serve, teams can return the ball to any other square. Each team is only allowed up to 3 contacts each time the ball enters their square.
- Blocks do not count as a touch.
- The ball may touch any part of the body. It can rebound in any direction. The ball can touch various parts of the body, provided that the contacts take place simultaneously.
- Using your head or feet is allowed and counts as a touch.
- Participants must accept referees’ decisions with sportsmanlike conduct*
The team in the 4 square earns a point every time they are not ELIMINATED and remain in the 4 square.